Jeanne Bain, M.A. is the director of Be Love Navigation & Care Support. Located in Minneapolis, MN she is willing to consult virtually anywhere in the world.
Jeanne can help you:
- solidify your death plan (or healthcare directive)
- write an ethical will
- help you write legacy letters
- clean out an estate
- connect you with care staff
- support and communicate with doctors
- learn & practice skills around end-of-life care & dementia
- choose and work well with hospice
- facilitate family meetings and conversations
She can be as involved in your preparation as suits your needs, which often changes as the needs on the journey ebb and flow. She has an affinity and background in caring and supporting people living with brain change & dementia and she serves families and solo adults along with partners, parents, children. Her work is trauma-informed and she is a provider of TRE® Tension & Trauma Release Exercise.
She brings her background in improv to all of her facilitated conversations, engaging even the most resistant learners.